An Actor's Journey from Oblivion to Fame!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Actor factor : An actor's journey from oblivion to fame

Am quite excited about this blog. Excited enough to not be able to sleep and wanting to write :-)

I guess a workout at 11 pm, also might have something to do with it. Also its quite convenient to type away on your mobile phone lying in bed, with lights off.

So i have decided to keep the name ' Actor Factor' I think it sounds cool :-) & the blog's tag line would be 'An actor's journey from oblivion to fame' ! Because that's what am hoping it'd be. :-)

Also quite frankly, one of the major reasons to blog, is a (remote) possibility of being able to monitize this blog. I know the chances of it being anywhere close to being worthwhile are very less, but i can give it a try.

Also I think it'll motivate me to get into the habit of writing, because that is something I'd really like to do. I thing its very important for actors to create work for themselves no matter in what media.

Also by logging my journey, I think I'll become more responsible and I'll also become more regular in reading other blogs about acting, some of which're really useful.

So with crossed fingers and wishing myself luck, another blog about acting completes its muhurat shot :-) (that's what the very first shot of the day/project is called in India!)

No comments:

Post a Comment